Hey guys! Since today is New Year’s Day, I wanted to share some of my favorite memories from 2018! It was a great year and I accomplished a ton on all my platforms and I can’t wait to continue to share my life with you in 2019. I am also linking the vlogs to each of these memories so you can watch it as well.
1. I went to Naples, Florida for Spring Break and it was probably one of the best trips of my life because it was so gorgeous. We watched the sunset and tanned on the gulf.
2. I went to Disney with my friend when I went to Playlist Live and it was so much fun! We took a ton of pictures and road Space Mountain.
3. Then, I went to Playlist Live and hung out with my best Youtube friends. It was one of the best weekends of my life!
Playlist Live Vlogs:
4. In July, I took photos with Grace and Isabella in the scorching heat and it was totally worth it because we had so much fun.
Summer Day Vlog:
5. On the 4th of July, I volunteered and served dinner to cancer patients. After, Isabella, Grace, and I watched fireworks and had a great time.
4th of July Vlog:
6. In July, I also went to Orlando again to visit my family. We went to New Smyrna Beach and got pitaya bowls at a shack and we went swimming after.
7. I also met up with my friends Alex and Megan and we hung out and I went to Disney with Megan. We also filmed a video together and it was awesome to connect with people that have the same interests as me.
8. Fast forward to the fall, I went to homecoming at my school and it was awesome getting ready for it.
9. In October, I went to Los Angeles to visit colleges and I also took a ton of photos all around the city.
Los Angeles Vlog:
10. One of my favorite parts of the trip was going to the Santa Monica Pier because it was so peaceful watching the water crash against the pier.
11. By far the best part of the trip was going to Malibu because it is my favorite place in Southern California. I love the vibes and the people are great there.
12. I also had the best breakfast of my life at Malibu Farm and it was insanely good.
Santa Monica and Malibu Vlog:
13. In November, I went Christmas shopping with Grace and we found so many cool items.
Christmas Shopping Vlog:
14. For Thanksgiving Break, I went to New York and we went to Rockefeller Center. It was so pretty with all the decorations for Christmas.
15. I also went to Top of the Rock, which is the highest view in the city and it was so cool seeing the whole city.
New York Vlogs:
16. In December, I went to a tree farm with Grace and we took a ton of photos and we had so much fun playing with the goats haha.
Tree Farm Vlog:
Now for 2019. I am super pumped for this year because it is going to be a year of growing my platforms and connecting with you guys. I hope you guys have an awesome New Year’s Day and thank you so much for sticking with my throughout 2018.